What measures are in place to help protect me from COVID-19 during Personal Training?
- All PT sessions are held inside in our Fitness Center or outdoors under a canopy
- Activity Areas and equipment are cleaned and disinfected before each reservation slot
- Masks are required by instructors and clients at all times
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout our campus
- Locker rooms are open for changing but lockers, showers, and the sauna aren’t available
- Towel service has been suspended; Please BYO towel
- Water fountains are not available; Please BYO water bottle (bottle filling stations are available inside)
- Anyone who enters our campus must pass a COVID-19 health screening and follow all rules, policies, and procedures.
- The Shames JCC has a no-tolerance policy with regard to following our COVID procedures. Any participant who does not follow COVID procedures will be asked to leave the JCC campus immediately, and not return until the pandemic is fully resolved.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel a reservation, please send an email to email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance.
What do I need to do before I arrive?
- Download the free LiveSafe Mobile App on your mobile phone. Click here for details. You only have to download this app once.
- Take the LiveSafe Mobile App health screening questionnaire EVERY TIME you prepare to visit the Shames JCC
Is there anything else I should know?
You can review all of our COVID-19 policies and procedures here.
If you need to reinstate your membership or join the Shames JCC, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about billing, please contact email@example.com
For general questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org