What measures are in place to help protect me from COVID-19 during Group Exercise? Click here to see COVID-19
- All Group Ex classes and PT sessions are held outside (weather permitting) either under a canopy or in a designated safe space inside
- Classes are limited to 12 participants (Cycle: 10 participants)
- All classes are structured to maintain a lower-than-normal heart rate zone for all participants
- Participants are positioned at least 6′ apart from one another (Cycle: 12′
- Activity Areas are cleaned and disinfected before each reservation slot
- Masks are required by all indoors at all times
- Group Ex participants must wear masks prior to, and immediately after, all activities
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout our campus
- Towel service has been suspended; Please BYO towel
- Water fountains are not available; Please BYO water bottle
- JCC exercise mats are not available for use; Please BYO mat
- Anyone who enters our campus must pass a COVID-19 health screening and follow all rules, policies, and procedures.
- The Shames JCC has a no-tolerance policy with regard to following our COVID procedures. Any participant who does not follow COVID procedures will be asked to leave the JCC campus immediately, and not return until the pandemic is fully resolved.
What is your cancellation policy?
As a courtesy to fellow members who may be on the waiting list, please cancel 24 hours prior to your reservation from your confirmation email.
What do I need to do before I arrive?
- Reserve a spot! (Click button above) Advance registration is required; You may only register for one Group Ex class per day. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance to comply with NYS DOH guidelines.
- When you make a reservation online, you will be asked to sign a Shames JCC policy document acknowledging your understanding of our COVID-19 policies and procedures, and liability waiver for yourself or a minor online. Copies of these forms will be available at the Information Station for those who register over the phone.
- Download the free LiveSafe Mobile App on your mobile phone (For more information, click here.) You only have to download this app once.
- Take the LiveSafe Mobile App health screening questionnaire EVERY TIME you prepare to visit the Shames JCC
What should I expect when I arrive at the Shames JCC?
- When you enter our campus, stop at Health Screening Station for in-car, no-touch temperature check (You should have already taken the LiveSafe Mobile App health screening questionnaire.)
If your receive a green light (pass), park & proceed to the Information Station
If you receive a red light (fail), you will be asked to leave the Shames JCC campus
- Sign in at the Information Station
Is there anything else I should know?
You can review all of our COVID-19 policies and procedures here.
If you need to reinstate your membership or join the Shames JCC, please reach out to email@example.com
If you have questions about billing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For general questions, please contact email@example.com
Visit this web page often for updates!