Effective Oct 26 - Nov 21, 2020
Lap Swim Policies*
- For swimmers ages 13+ (without adult supervision)
- Swim caps are mandatory. Swim caps sold in the Aquatics Office.
- Prior to entering the pools, all patrons are required to rinse off using the on-deck showers as mandated by the DOH
- In compliance with local protocols, the pools will close at the first sight/sound of thunder/lighting and remain close 30-minutes from the last sight or sound of thunder/lightning
- BYO Towel
- Lap Swimming is closed during Swim Team hours
*Policies are subject to change. Please check our website frequently for the most up-to-date information.