Effective Sep 13 - Nov 21, 2020
Lap Swim Policies*
- For swimmers ages 13+ (without adult supervision)
- Masks may not be worn in the shower or in the pool; Masks are required prior to entering the shower/pool, and after leaving the pool/shower
- Swim caps are mandatory. Swim caps sold in the Aquatics Office.
- Prior to entering the pools, all patrons are required to rinse off using the on-deck showers as mandated by the DOH
- The Westchester County Department of Health (DOH) does not allow lifeguards to wear masks while on active duty. For their sake and yours, please do not approach guards unless necessary and maintain distance.
- BYO Towel
- Lap Swimming is closed during Swim Team hours
*Policies are subject to change. Please check our website frequently for the most up-to-date information.