WHEN DOES REGISTRATION OPEN:
Registration opens up exactly 24 hours in advance. Meaning if you want to swim 8:00 AM on a Monday, registration will open at 8:00 AM on Sunday the day before.
Tips for while setting up your account:
- You will need to set up a reservation account. This account is easy to set up, only requiring an email address and your Member ID number. To find your Member ID number, click here and logging into your JCC account.
- You will need to enable cookies. Many systems will prompt you as you are setting up an account but here are some additional tips. We also recommend using Chrome as your browser.
- Even if you change your browser cookies settings, sometimes you will still receive the error message “An Error was Encountered. The action you have requested is not allowed.”
- Look to the address bar. You will see a red X on the right side, you must click on this to turn off popup blockers.
Please note to register for certain programs like Aqua Cycle classes, you will need to use your main account reservation system. We will provide direct links on our website to register.
If you are still unable to set up an account, please reach out to Eric Hammermeister for assistance.
How to use the reservation system
- Click on the reservation button of your program OR view schedules on the homepage.
- This will take you to a calendar on our website. Please make sure you click ahead to the week you want to reserve (it will default to the current week, please move to the week you want to view.
- This calendar shows you:
- Days/times/programs available
- How many spots are available
- Allows you to cancel or make a reservation for that class
- Click “sign up” on the right of the name of the class/program you want to join. If you do not already have an account, there will be an option after the “sign up” to allow a “create a login”. The account set-up is simple, please see the above tips.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email.
- To add the reservation to your calendar, go back to the scheduler and click on the red & white calendar icon next to “sign up.”
How to cancel reservations
Go to the day/time/program you want to cancel and click “cancel reservation”. If you click “sign up” you will get an alert that says “you are already registered for this program, would you like to cancel?:
You can also cancel reservations from your confirmation email.
How to know if I am on the waiting list
If you are on the waitlist and someone cancels, the member that’s first on the waitlist will automatically get moved into the class and receive a confirmation email.
If this puts you over the max programs per week, you will be required to cancel another reservation. Example: If you’re registered for 3:00 pm for Friday but wanted to swim at 2:00 PM Friday…you can put your name on the waitlist for 2:00 PM. If someone cancels and you and got moved into the 2:00 PM spot, you will need to cancel the 3:00 PM slot.
It’s that easy! If you still require assistance, please reach out to Eric Hammermeister at [email protected].