Important: due to the overwhelming demand, we will be offering more opportunities to have your child(ren) vaccinated at the JCC, please stay tuned!
The Shames JCC and Marinelli’s Village Pharmacy are partnering to hold a community Covid-19 vaccine clinic for children ages 5 – 11
When: Tuesday, November 16; 3:30 – 6:30 pm
Where: Shames JCC on the Hudson, 371 S. Broadway, Tarrytown, NY (at the intersection of Broadway and I-287 E)
How do I sign up?
- Appointments are required and slots will be held in 15-minute increments. You can sign-up multiple children in one sign-up but please indicate the quantity of vaccines needed in the Sign-Up Genius Form.
Do I have to be a Member of the JCC?
- No. All members of the community are invited to the clinic. Please share this invite with anyone you think would benefit from this clinic.
What do I need to bring?
- Please fill out this form for each child you bring. It must be completed and signed by a legal guardian. If you do not have a printer, we will have copies available at the JCC.
Bring a copy of your insurance card.
How much does the vaccine cost?
- The vaccine is free for everyone with or without insurance
How long does the appointment take?
- Children are required to stay for 15-30 minutes after receiving the vaccine. The JCC will make activities available to help make this process as rewarding as possible for children—but feel free to bring your own books, devices, or other low-key activities that your children may enjoy during this waiting period.
- A Registered Nurse will be on-site to help monitor children and answer any questions or concerns.
When is the second dose?
- A follow-up appointment three weeks after the first shot is required. This will be made automatically and you will keep the same time slot. This clinic will also be at the Shames JCC on December 6.