JOB POSTING – ALMOST SCHOOL, SITE MANAGER
The Shames JCC seeks a Site Manager to staff our new childcare program, Almost School.
Almost School will provide childcare to students (K – 5th grade) engaged in remote learning with their particular schools. Situated at two convenient Tarrytown locations, classrooms will be well outfitted for learning as well as maintenance of health and safety.
The Site Manager will primarily support the program’s director and will oversee and support classroom staff. The role of the Site Manager will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities;
- Liaise with the Almost School Director to address the needs of the staff and program
- Maintain site-specific documents and paperwork.
- Oversee Class Leaders and Counselors as they perform their duties.
- Step into classes to cover staffing needs as necessary.
- Connect and communicate with parents as needed.
- Provide a nurturing environment to students and assist with student needs as necessary.
- Implement and oversee Covid-19 safety protocols.
School administration experience and/or teaching experience preferred.
Part-time and Full-time schedules available.
Salary range: $20 -$25 per hour (commensurate with skills and experience)
References and background check required