- Responsible for registering families for programs, interfacing with the JCC back office, marketing, and finance teams.
- Serve as a trusted point of contact for program families and staff, connecting them to information, and ensuring a positive user experience.
- Model commitment to the highest level of customer service to members and prospective members.
- Assist in the management of registration and front office functions for Aquatics programming.
- Interface with vendors, monitoring and ordering supplies for programs.
- Support program professionals in all aspects necessary to provide excellence within the programs.
- Maintain calendar and schedules for swim lessons, events, interviews, and appointments.
- Recommend new systems or processes that improve our ability to serve our families, add value to JCC membership and improve their experience.
- Maintain various program-specific databases and computer systems used by different programs including data collection, management, and reporting.
- Actively participate as a member of the Shames JCC professional team. Support Shames JCC policies, goals, and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by Aquatics Director.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Office, and Excel.
- Has a go-getter attitude, with the ability to successfully execute projects big and small from start to finish.
- Personifies flexibility, with the ability to keep different programs organized and on track simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in swimming, education, fitness, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Office administration, recruitment, and sales preferred.
- Experience in customer service and working with the public.