Tips for while setting up your account:
- You will need to set up a NEW account. This is separate from the reservation system you have been using previously. This account is easy to set up, only requiring an email address and your Member ID number. You find that here by logging into your old account.
- You will need to enable cookies. Many systems will prompt you as you are setting up an account but here are some additional tips. We also recommend using Chrome as your browser.
- If you see a red X on the right side of the website address bar, you must click on this to turn off popup blockers.
Please note to register for certain programs like Aqua Cycle classes, you will need to use the old reservation system. We will provide direct links on our website to register.
If you are still unable to set up an account, please reach out to Eric Hammermeister for assistance.
How to use the reservation system
- Click on the reservation button of your program OR view schedules on the homepage.
- This will take you to a calendar on our website. Please make sure you click ahead to the week you want to reserve (it will default to the current week, please move to the week you want to view.
- This calendar shows you:
- Days/times/programs available
- How many spots are available
- Allows you to cancel or make a reservation for that class
- Click “sign up” on the right of the name of the class/program you want to join. If you do not already have an account, there will be an option after the “sign up” to allow a “create a login”. The account set-up is simple, please see the above tips.
It’s that easy! If you still require assistance, please reach out to Eric Hammermeister.
WHEN DOES REGISTRATION OPEN:
Registration will open up exactly 1 week in advance for EACH DAY for EACH TIME. Meaning if you want to swim 8:00 AM Monday 9/28, registration will open 8:00 AM Monday 9/21 and for Tuesday at 4:00 PM on the 29th, registration opens Tuesday the 22nd at 4:00 PM.
How to view your reservations:
- Login to your account by signing in. The top right of the page will be a button that says “class reservation”. This brings a list of everything they are registered for. You can also cancel classes here.
- Note: if you are on the waitlist and someone cancels, the member that’s first on the waitlist will automatically get moved into the class and receive a confirmation email.
- If this puts you over the max programs per week, you will be required to cancel another reservation. Example: If you’re registered for 3:00 pm for Friday but wanted to swim at 2:00 PM Friday…you can put your name on the waitlist for 2:00 PM. If someone cancels and you and got moved into the 2:00 PM spot, you will need to cancel the 3:00 PM slot.
To cancel reservations:
- Go to the day/time/program you want to cancel and click “cancel reservation”. You can also cancel reservations from your confirmation email.