Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
*Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door or wall repair
* Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage * Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs
* Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
* Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
* Set up rooms for meetings, classrooms, conferences, events, etc. and reset accurately to another plan following room use.
* Attend to emergencies when necessary.
* General maintenance of facility and grounds, including periodic painting and minor repairs.
* Other routine maintenance duties as assigned.
* Excellent, demonstrated experience with room set-ups, cleaning, and general custodial duties in an institutional setting, preferably a school setting or house of worship.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and flexibility.
* Punctual and reliable attendance in accordance with schedule.
* Good customer service skills and positive energy.
* Ability to read and follow oral and written instructions and set-ups.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
* Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the team, taking instruction/guidance and offering assistance willingly.
* Ability to work independently, as needed, to support the group effort.
* Strong knowledge of cleaning products and best practices for using products and equipment, such as stripper machinery, vacuums, sanitizers, paints and spackle.
* The work requires routine walking, standing, bending, and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds
* Occasional work on ladders.
* Moving items over fifty pounds utilizing a team lift
* Must be authorized to work in the US.
* Must have two years of recent maintenance experience in residential/commercial buildings, establishments or institutions. Must be willing to submit to background check
Apply for this position
Please upload your resume and cover letter. Thank you.