Aquatics Center Procedures & FAQs
What should I expect when I enter the Aquatics Center?
Please follow these steps when you enter the Aquatics Center:
- Place your belongings on the empty chair designated with your lane number.
- Chairs are lined up along the pool deck.
- Remove your mask and place it on your chair
- Rinse off using an on-deck shower outside of the locker rooms
- Enter the program pool on RIGHT side of steps
- Move into your reserved lane
- Swim and enjoy!
How will I know when it is time to get out of the pool?
When you hear a long whistle, your swim session has come to an end.
Are there special instructions to exit the Aquatics Center?
- Exit the program pool on the LEFT side of the steps
- Rinse off in the on-deck showers outside the locker rooms, only if you want to!
- Proceed to the chair with your belongings
- Place your mask over your nose and mouth
- Towel off and put on your shoes, and any clothing you wish to put on over your swimsuit
- Exit swiftly through Emergency Door (Exit to JCC Quad)
Go online and make another reservation to swim again!