2nd Annual Community Art Show
For artists ages 18+
The Shames JCC is thrilled to announce its second community art show this spring. Artists of ages 18 and up are encouraged to submit their work and have it displayed in the halls for all members to see and enjoy. The art show will allow local artists, from amateur to professional, a chance to share and celebrate their work, kicking off at an opening reception in May. Through an inclusive selection process, we will accept all work as space allows. We hope you take this opportunity to brighten our halls and experience the pride of seeing your work on display.
Please submit 2 or 3 works for us to choose from. Information on this form will be used for wall labels and promotional material.
- Submission Guidelines:
- 2D work only (work will be hanging on a wall).
- Maximum size of 36″ x 36″
- All work must be ready to install with a wire backing. Please be prepared to install and uninstall your work with assistance.
- Must be ok with light exposure although we plan to keep works out of bright sun.
- No nudity or violence
- Artist’s contact information for any sale inquires will be available upon request.
- JCC suggests a 20% commission from any sales as a tax deductible donation.
- Please plan to self-install but we will offer support.
Submissions open until March 15
Notification of works to be installed by April 5
Installation will be the week of April 17
Opening reception May 7
Page artwork by a Monica Shulman