Keep your cool at the J this summer! Experience everything the Shames JCC on the Hudson has to offer with a free 3-day guest pass.*
Fill out the form below to get your free pass.
Questions? Call 914.246.8787 to speak with a membership specialist.
Once you fill out the form, a Membership Specialist
will contact you within 24 hours.
Check out our multitude of programs for the whole family on our website. You can also drop in and ask for a tour or arrange to speak with a Membership Specialist.
● State-of-the-art fitness center with full-court gymnasium
● More than 70 fitness classes including Barre Stretch, Pilates Mat and Yoga
● Aquatics center with two pools, aqua treadmills, aqua bicycles, and innovative aquatics programming including aqua Zumba
● Certified personal trainers
● Enrichment programs for families, children, teens, and adults
● Early childhood centers, day camps and after school programs
● Social action opportunities
● One-to-one triathlon training program design and one-to-one personal training with one of the best in the industry, Joanne Dondero.
● Off-season training for high school and college athletes with coaches Mickey Carey, Joe Cruz and Eric De La Cruz. Classes include Plyometrics, Sports Conditioning and Total Body Stability.
● New small group training classes: Healthy Back and Better Balance.
For more information, please contact Lisa Bruskin, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Local, first-time guest only. Must be 15 years or older. Guest pass valid for three consecutive days. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Offer expires 6/30/19.
You’re invited to join our vibrant, diverse community for:
Community Fun Day
Sunday, June 16th
1:00 – 4:00 PM
Go to www.shamesjcc.org/90Years for more information!