Questions? Call 914.246.8787 to speak with a membership specialist.
Once you fill out the form, a Membership Specialist
will contact you within 24 hours.
*Local, first-time guest only. Must be 15 years or older. Guest pass valid for three consecutive days. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Offer expires 7/31/19.
● State-of-the-art fitness center with full-court gymnasium
● More than 70 fitness classes including Barre Stretch, Pilates Mat and Yoga
● Aquatics center with two pools, aqua treadmills, aqua bicycles, and innovative aquatics programming including aqua Zumba
● Certified personal trainers
● Enrichment programs for families, children, teens, and adults
● Early childhood centers, day camps and after school programs
● Social action opportunities
● One-to-one triathlon training program and one-to-one personal training with Joanne Dondero, USTA level 2 coach.
● No off-season training for high school and college athletes with certified top tier coaches. Classes include Plyometrics, Sports Conditioning and Total Body Stability.
● New small group training classes: Healthy Back and Better Balance.
For more information, please contact Lisa Bruskin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our multitude of programs for the whole family on our website. You can also drop in and ask for a tour or arrange to speak with a Membership Specialist.