The Shames JCC on the Hudson is growing and seeking a highly motivated Outreach Director with a passion for driving and delivering outstanding results.
- Design, develop and deliver initiatives that attract and engage new members; mitigate attrition and re-engage past members with the Shames JCC.
- Establish new and nurture existing relationships within the community that accelerate membership and program enrollment.
- Spearhead and promote networking opportunities and initiatives to increase awareness and representation within the community.
- Help develop outreach marketing tools; oversee event details and follow-up.
- Analyze and report on the outcomes of membership marketing efforts and membership statistics; recommend and implement processes and protocols to optimize the member experience.
- Oversee membership enrollment, renewal and follow-up.
- Partner with staff across JCC departments to achieve agency-wide goals.
- BA Degree
- Min 5 years management and outward-facing sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to cultivate and influence positive relationships; present information and understand the needs of prospective and present members
- Ability to understand and report on goals/metrics/comfortable working with a CRM platform
- Creative; flexible; team player
Join our team and receive the following benefits:
- Individual and family membership to our Fitness Center
- Generous time-off package
- Medical, dental, and vision health insurance (70% employer-paid)
- Great discounts on our JCC programs including Summer Camps, Almost Home After School, Early Childhood and Pre-school
- Incentive rewards for membership sales