Important Changes to Check-in Process Beginning Sunday, November 1
With November around the corner and temperatures getting ready to dip, we are changing our Health Screening process so our thermometers remain accurate and we can provide safe screenings for all.
- There will be no more outdoor Health Screening. All members will still need to complete the LiveSafe app before entering the building.
Members can now park in front of the Main Entrance.
- Your key fobs will be reactivated and you can open the door using the key fob. Please remember to bring your key fob. If you cannot find your key fob we will temporarily be waiving the replacement fee.
- When you enter, you will find a wall-mounted thermometer towards your right. Upon passing a screening, you will move to the line leading up to the Welcome Desk just behind the thermometer (marked with blue dots) and wait to check in.
- When it is your turn to check in, swipe your key fob and show your completed LiveSafe health screener to the Member Services representative assisting you. After a successful check-in and verification, you can now enjoy your program or workout!
- When finishing, you will now exit through the Main Entrance. The West Exit you have been using will be locked and alarmed.