Full Membership at one of three congregations in the Rivertowns Jewish Consortium: Greenburgh Hebrew Center, Temple Beth Abraham or Woodlands Community Temple, including:
- Full participation in religious school at member rate
- High Holy Day tickets
- Mailing list for all synagogue communications
- Pastoral services
- Committee involvement
- Facility rental at member rates
- No obligation to the congregation’s building fund
- And many others specific to each congregation!
How do I join?
Please call Membership at 914.847.9000 at the Shames JCC, or Member Services at the congregation of your choice, below. Please note that you will have to go to each facility to fill out the appropriate forms and make payment.
Greenburgh Hebrew Center in Dobbs Ferry (914) 693-4260
Temple Beth Abraham in Tarrytown (914) 631-1770
Woodlands Community Temple in White Plains (914) 592-7070