The Path of Conscious Business: a Revolutionary Workshop for Business Professionals
This is a transformative experience for business professionals seeking to catalyze positive change in the world. This program, co-hosted by the Shames JCC and The Aligned Center in Irvington, NY, explores the dimensions of conscious business. As a guiding force, it helps create positive impact in the community and society at large. It’s a revolutionary and growth oriented approach that introduces exploration of the inner realms to professionals striving for meaning and success.
The workshop is FREE to attend, but registration is required.
When and Where?
Thursday, June 14 at the Shames JCC
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Details of the June 14 Session?
This session will explore:
- What transformation is happening in the corporate world?
- How do you invest in a socially good way?
- Why has the notion of impact come online?
- How do you know the measure of a socially conscious business?
- What are its potential and its challenges?
- What does an ideal socially conscious business look like?
How to Register?